Sunday 11 May 2014

Intercon O

I'm starting to lay the groundwork for the next runs of Ruin Raiders as the moment. Nothing firm enough to announce yet. But, know that it's in the works.

Then I come accross this advert on Google+.


Intercon is a really big deal. It's a bit like the larp equivilent of getting published in Nature. Ruin Raiders would be a great fit for it if they were able to give me enough space and enough time.  

Of course, it would mean transporting all my props and crew over there (or getting more props made in boston, which might actually be cheaper) so we are talking thousands of pounds for me to run there. It's stuipid and it's impractical and I should just dismiss it.

But, I really, really want to show of Ruin Raiders there.

I'm going to put this idea away now and calmly say "Not this year Intercon.". But, maybe. Just maybe. I'll see you in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment